All my masterclasses are designed to interactively encourage founders and teams to adopt a Lean Startup approach to entrepreneurship and innovation.
They demonstrate how to create and grow a successful and profitable new business by maximising customers benefit and avoiding waste of time/money that occur when products for which there is no market need are launched.
They all use examples and case studies, they include practical work in class and they always deliver an actionable outcome for participants.
Finding Product-Market Fit
– what is Product-Market fit and why it is important
– How the four principles of Lean Startup can help achieve it
– Why early adopters are key for growth, and how to identify them
– How to identify customers’ underserved needs: customer discovery interviews
– How to design a winning value proposition
– How to validate a value proposition on the market by minimising upfront investment
Identifying the Next Steps for a Business Idea
– Why Lean Startup is the most efficient way to innovate and to create new businesses
– The four Lean Startup principles
– Case study: application of Lean Startup principles in a successful new product launch
– Exercise in class: identifying the riskiest assumptions for participants new business idea
– How to validate the most common assumptions, practical tips with real examples
– Exercise in class: defining a test plan and next steps for participants business idea
From Idea to Startup
– Why falling into the “build trap” is the most common reason for a startup failure
– Brief introduction of Lean Startup approach and journey from initial idea to a product validated on the market
– Review in class of a Lean Canvas example
– Exercise in class: step by step guidance to compile a Lean Canvas for each participants’ business idea